Printed Nonwoven Fabric
Printed nonwoven fabric is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, flame retardant, non-toxic, cheap and recyclable. Especially, its application can be in industries such as sound insulation, heat insulation, electric heating plate, mask, clothing, medical treatment, stuffing, etc. So let us know about its benefits below:
Advantages of printed nonwoven fabric
1. Printed non-woven fabrics light in weight – It is made of polypropylene resin, soft and feels good.
2. Printed non-woven as soft and flexibility – It is formed by light hot melt bonding composed of fine fibers (2-3D). The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Printed non-woven breathable fabric – Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, and 100% fiber has good porosity.
4 Printed nonwoven fabric with more safe – It can purify air and prevent bacteria and viruses by taking advantage of small holes.
5. Printed non-woven fabric non-toxic – It is stable performance, non-toxic and tasteless, and does not irritate the skin.
6. Anti-bacterial and chemical resistant for printed nonwovens – Polypropylene is a chemical passive substance, which will not rot and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and worms in liquid.
Why we produce quality printed nonwoven fabric
Although the printer can make many small changes to its operation to get the best printing results on non-woven fabrics, there are four basic steps to improve your printing results. As senior and trusted printed non-woven fabrics manufacturer in China, YABAO always follow the correct approach as follows:
1. Consider automatic ink supply system
2. Use water-based ink
3. Implement high-performance drying system
4. Maintain production equipment
Showing all 4 results