Agricultural Dot Nonwoven Fabric
YABAO is a professional manufacturer of non-woven fabrics, with a stable supply chain. Meanwhile, our professional design team and sales department are for your service. YABAO main products are the agricultural dot nonwoven fabric and embossed non-woven fabrics. And these products are more popular with oversea customers. Crop mulch needs to be highly adaptable to adapt to a wide range of climate changes. Meanwhile, agricultural dot nonwoven fabric can be designed according to their strength, durability, elasticity and light transmittance to provide the best characteristics.
Agricultural nonwoven fabrics V.S. Nylons
Plastics are made of bonded polymers and can be natural or synthetic. Synthetic polymers are chemically bonded monomers by heating, pressurizing and catalysis. Although polypropylene and nylon are synthetic polymers, their chemical structures are different in some important aspects. These factors lead to their differences in quality, features, and use cases.
1. Polypropylene is an addition polymer, which means that it is the result of connecting monomers together through simple addition reaction without producing by-products.
2. Nylon and polypropylene are very similar, but because of their different structures. On the other hand, nylon is a condensation polymer. When polyamide monomers combine, water molecules are expelled.
Benefits of agricultural dot nonwoven fabric
1. The holes between the cross fibers of nonwoven sheets are large enough to allow air and water to enter the crops, but small enough to prevent insects from entering.
2. Nonwoven fabrics protection at agricultural sites enables plants and crops to grow without the use of pesticides and herbicides.
3. Agricultural dot nonwoven fabric has high strength, durability and elasticity. In particular, it is biodegradable; At the same time, excellent frost and insect protection are also major advantages.
Showing the single result